for all first time voters those who are yet to register for their voter id card -
Why should you vote?
India is the largest democracy in the world. The right to vote and more
importantly the exercise of franchise by the eligible citizens is at the heart of
every democracy. We, the people, through this exercise of our right to vote
have the ultimate power to shape the destiny of country by electing our
representatives who run the Government and take decisions for the growth,
development and benefit of all the citizens.
to download online voter registration form - here
take a print out of this form and fill the form 6.
A few things must be kept in mind when we will this form:
1. Please fill the form in BLOCK LETTERS preferably in blank ink.
2. Do NOT over-write, or scratch the any detail on the form, as you may have to fill it again.
3. Do NOT write on the black line, but inbetween the box.
4. For the names that are being entered, please write in the box provided below, and not next to the NAME and SURNAME option.
5. The Assembly Constituency will be determined according to the area where you live.
6. Print the form back-to-back. Along with the form, you have to submit proof of address.
For address proof, you can submit any one of the following documents:
1. Landline phone bill
2. Mobile phone bill
3. Water bill
4. Electricity bill
5. Property tax receipt
6. Bank statement
8. Ration card
9. House lease / rent agreement
10. LPG receipt
11. Driving license
12. Employee ID card If you are a student staying in a hostel, then you can submit a Student Declaration Form signed by your College Principal/Dean/Registrat If you have just turned 18, then you also have to submit a proof of age.
For this you can submit a copy of any of these documents:
1. Birth Certificate
3. PAN Card
4. Driving License
5. Board Exam Certificate Along with these documents, you have to submit 2 passport size photographs. Depending on your area of residence, you will have to submit the form along with the documents to the concerned Electoral Registration Officer (ERO) of the Assembly Constituency where your residence is situated in. Remember to collect the Receipt duly signed by the ERO With this, you can register to be a voter.
do remember your vote counts the most to determine your future. and for all those who already have the voter id card plz plz do vote..!!! in case you are still sleeping as said by jagore ad here info to awake you
jagore.com is a ngo portal to help citizens to clear their doughs regarding voting, its very infermative do visit the jagore.com for more info
jagore.com - link
www.jagore.com - link
related tags : online voter registration,how to get voter id card,voter registration form,jagore.com