Thursday, June 4, 2009

jayam ravi wedding photos collection

jayam ravi wedding photos


Finally, the wedding bells rang today (June 4) morning at 8.46 am for the most eligible bachelor in Kollywood- Jayam Ravi.

jayam ravi wedding photos ,jayam ravi wedding pics,jayam ravi marriage photos

He got married to Aarthy, with whom he was in love for the last one year at the Park Sheraton’s Mowbary Hall.

jayam ravi wedding photos

The cream of the Chennai society and industry attended the very private wedding.

Ravi wearing white Pattu dhoti and shirt, tied the knot with Aarathy wearing a gold coloured sari.

Among the stars who attended the marriage include superstar Rajinikanth, Kamal Hassan, Arjun, Sundar.C, Khushboo, Radhika, Meena, Vijayakumar family among others including directors Venkat Prabhu, Ameer, Jananathan,Vijay and Hari.

jayam ravi wedding photos one of the leading young heroes in the Industry has happily announced his marriage date and released the photograph of his fiance.


jayam ravi wedding photos to be updated


Editor Mohan and his sons have personally invited all the representatives of the media by giving invitations at the meet.

jayam ravi wedding photos were out and ravi said, "I'm very happy now and I must thank the media for their support from my debut movie Jayam. After my dad, mom and brother, it is the media who have been my big supporters and well-wishers. I want each and every one of you to come and attend my reception with family”.

Speaking about Aarthi, Ravi added, " I met her and thought that she is the right girl for me. I told my family about this and they totally supported me.."

related tags : jayam ravi wedding photos ,jayam ravi wedding pics,jayam ravi wedding news,

0 comments:

Post a Comment