Saturday, June 20, 2009

tancet mca highest mark(first mark tancet mca 2011)

tancet mca top score ,tancet mca top mark ,tancet mba first mark ,tancet mca topper,tancet mca toppers

the tancet mca top score for year 2010 is expected to be 58.6

the first mark in tancet mca is 58.4 (expected)

=======================================

Earn from home upto Rs.20000 monthly ! click here

=======================================


related post :
tancet mba cut offs for various top colleges http://www.sonarkollektiv.com/images/new.gif

first mark in tancet mba

first mark in tancet mca

tancet counselling mba application form

tancet counselling mca application form

anna university tancet rank list

annauniv tancet counselling

expected tancet 2010 cutoff


related tags : tancet toppers , tancet highest mark , tancet mca highest mark ,tancet top mark, tancet mca top score, tancet mca percentile , what is the first mark in tancet mca 2011

12 comments:

Post a Comment

terminator said...

HI to all, as my soures said that courses that have very good future are civil,mechanical,electerical,textile.this s our opinion. dont depend this. take ur own decision.
good luck.

Anonymous said...

its 51.6 something

Anonymous said...

what is the first mark tancet mca 2010 ?

Anonymous said...

wen wil tancet mca rank list announced?

anbumr said...

hi i got 22.80 in tancet mba 2010.i belongs to bc community which colleges i can expect plz sent to my mail-id pnkmanbalagan@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

What is the first mark for ME TANCET 2010?

varun said...

the first mark in tancet 2011 mca is 52.4 i guess

gnana said...

hai i.m gnanavel i got 23.5 in tancet can get the mca seat in anna univ my id vel2salem@gmail.com

meeran said...

Nope. I saw One GUY mca TANCET 2011 is 58.75

Fathima said...

Hello Sir...
I done my BCA in madras university and my percentage in this is 75. I liked to do MCA regular in Anna University. I scored 22 in MCA Tancet 2011. Will i get seat for MCA regular in anna university. Pls reply me as earlier as possible. Thank u!!!

Anonymous said...

hai iam Gopal.A. I got 22.25 marks in tancet.I will get mca seat in anna university. my E-Mail id:A.vijaygopal@gmail.com.

dinesh said...

hai i am dinesh.. I got 22.75 marks in tancet exam for MCA.. I will get any govt college in anywhere?.. my mail id: dinesh.erd091@gmail.com