upcpmt counselling 2009 ,upcpmt counselling schedule, upcpmt counselling dates
the upcpmt counselling 2009 will start on 30th june
Good News for all upcpmt 2009 (acpc 2009) aspirants, as it has decided to conduct online upcpmt counselling 2009 for admission. This has come as a great relief for outstation students, who can now easily attend counseling from their hometown.
upcpmt counselling 2009 is scheduled to be held on April 26, and the counseling to be conducted in mid June. Speaking about the decision, Dr. Y. V. Rao, Director of NIT, Warangal, said that the process has been framed for convenience of students. Under this process candidates need to go the allotted institute upcpmt counselling 2009 only three days before the commencement of the academic session, scheduled to be held from june 2008 .
upcpmt counselling 2009 imp info
Phase-I : Off-Campus On-Line Counseling ( 30-6-2008 TO 6-7-2008 )
Phase-II: On-Campus On-line Counseling First Counseling (8-7-2008 TO 12-7-2008 )
Through computer screen, the counselees will have access, to category-wise information regarding : -
(a) Number of candidates with higher merit who would have already exercised their choices.
(b) Number of higher merit holders yet to exercise their choices.
(c) Current status of course-wise and institution-wise available seats.
The detailed procedure is described below.
Phase-I : Off-Campus On-Line Counseling
1. Soon after declaration of upcpmt counselling -2008 results, candidates found eligible for counseling are required to exercise their initial choices of courses and institutions through Internet from places of their convenience. The candidates may contact the nearby Counseling Centers (CC) for availing the Internet facility free of charge.
2. A candidate has to log on to the website and click ‘off-campus’ counseling button on the home page.
3. Login and password prompts will appear on the computer screen. Using the instructions given on the screen, candidate is required to enter the login ID and password for which admit card would be required.
4. The procedure for exercising choices or seeking other information is menu driven. It guides the candidates through appropriate messages on the computer screen.
5. Information relating to institutions, courses (Medical, Dental, Ayurveda, Homeopath and Unani) and categories (GE or SC/ST or BC etc.) will be available through each relevant dropdown menu for the purpose of exercising choices as well as for a feel of their competitive standing for their upcpmt counselling 2009 preferred choices among the logged-in candidates.
6. The name of counseling centre will be displayed on computer screen during Phase-I.
7. The candidates are permitted to exercise as many choices as they want and, if they so desire, to change their choices, delete earlier choices and add new choices any number of times, based on the information which will appear on the computer screen. The candidates are free to consult their parents, teachers, friends and others for advice during Phase-I of upcpmt counselling 2009. The off-campus counseling will facilitate the selection of the most appropriate institutions and courses at candidates rank and in their categories for submitting their final choices during on-campus counseling.
8. Choices will be processed and indicative seat allocation will be put on the website at frequent intervals. The dates of next update of indicative seat allocation will be specified on the website.
9. OFF CAMPUS COUNSELING IS ONLY A REHEARSAL.
Phase-II : Part I - On-Campus On-Line Counseling First Counseling ( 8-7-2008 TO 12-7-2008 )
Eligible candidates will be required to report at only one counseling centre, which will be displayed on computer screen during Phase-I. They will have to stay there for two days. A list of counseling centers is also available on the website.
DAY ONE -The Counseling Day
1. On the first day of reporting (day one) as per schedule, the candidates will proceed to the document verification counters for verification of their certificates and admit card. Candidates are required to bring all certificates in original along with one set of photocopies of each document and four copies of their photograph identical to the one pasted on the application form. In case any candidate fails to produce the required original certificate at the time of upcpmt counselling 2009 , he/she will not be allowed to exercise his/her option. However, if a candidate has been selected in MBBS/BDS and taken admission in any college through all India quota and if his/her original certificates are deposited in the college, he/she has to produce a certificate from the principal of the college indicating all the certificates are deposited in the college. Further, he/she has to produce the required number of the photocopy of the certificates duly attested by the principal of the college where he/she has already taken admission.
2. Thereafter the candidates will proceed to the fee collection counters. Security deposit of Rs. 5000/- for Government Colleges/Private Dental Colleges/Private Medical colleges(if permitted by the State Govt. to participate in this counseling) will be collected at the computerized fee counters. The deposit for upcpmt counselling 2009 is to be made through Deposit Receipt (DGME Copy)of "Axis Bank Ltd" in favour of Director General, Medical Education and Training, U.P., Lucknow in the Bank A/c No.053010100400732 The Deposit Receipt can be obtained by depositing Rs. 5000/- (Five Thousand in favour of Director General, Medical Education & Training, U.P., Lucknow A/c No. 053010100400732 ) at any branch of Axis Bank Ltd. at Lucknow, Kanpur, Allahabad, Agra, Jhansi, Gorakhpur and Meerut. The Bank will issue two copies of Bank Receipt (Candidate Copy+DGME`s Copy) DGME`s copy will be deposited at the counseling centre and candidate`s copy has to be kept in safe custody of the candidate which may be required at the time of refund. No fee shall be charged by the Bank for deposit of this money. Here it is to be noted that this deposit shall be through 'Axis Bank receipt' only NOT by Demand Draft or Account Payee cheque
3. The Security deposit of fees shall be returned to the candidate after the candidate take the admission on the seat allotted to him/her. The original deposit receipt for upcpmt counselling 2009 shall be returned to the candidate from the counseling center from where the candidate has participated in the counseling after producing proof of his/her admission to the satisfaction of counseling center incharge. In case, the candidate does not take admission in the college concerned for any reason, this deposit will be forfeited. In case candidate withdraws from the counseling process, his fee receipt shall be returned to him/her duly counter signed by the Centre Incharge . The bank shall return the money in cash after production of the receipt.
4. A upcpmt counselling 2009 Registration fee of Rs. 300/- is to be paid in the form of an 'Axis Bank fee receipt' by depositing Rs. 300/- by the candidate in cash directly in the Axis Bank Ltd. A/c No. 053010100400732 in the name of Director General, Medical Education and Training, U.P., Lucknow in any branch at Lucknow, Kanpur, Allahabad, Agra, Jhansi, Gorakhpur and Meerut. A copy of Axix Bank receipt (DGME`s copy) shall be deposited at the counseling centre. No fee will be charged by the bank for this purpose. Please note that this amount is non-refundable and no part of it will be refunded at any stage after the candidate has reported for on-campus on-line counseling at the counseling centre.
5. Any discrepancy related to date of birth, category, sub-category, sex and state of eligibility in the computer record generated on the basis of application form submitted earlier to CPMT-2008
by the candidate and in the original certificates will be re-certified by the competent authorities at the counseling centre and their decision will be final in this regard. A printout of the modified record will be given to the candidate.
6. Any change in the candidate’s name, father’s name and the status of category shall not be permitted under any circumstances.
7. Candidates must ensure in their own interest, that their state of eligibility, categories, sub-categories, if any, are mentioned correctly on the printout given to them.
8. After verification, the candidates will be required to exercise their final choices of seats on-line by using choice button to indicate the choice of institution and course in order of their preference for upcpmt counselling 2009 . You can exercise all the choices for which you are eligible. Choices for which you are eligible shall be displayed to you at the time of your choice filling.
9. The current status of the available seats, will be continuously displayed for the guidance of candidates.
10. The candidates will get a printout of all the choices submitted by them. A copy of the same will be signed by the candidate and returned after verification.
11. Candidates are advised to choose the college / course taking into consideration that his choice on DAY-ONE and the subsequent allotment on DAY-TWO is final.
DAY TWO-The Allotment Day
1. The choices submitted through choice form on Day One will be processed centrally on the following day (day two) and the list of candidates who are allotted an institution along with course for admission will be displayed on the website for upcpmt counselling 2009 . These candidates will be called in order of Rank for the issue of seat allotment letter. The candidates must bring their copy of choice form along with fee receipt to get the allotment letter.
2. After allotment of seat the candidates are required to deposit a college / institute fee in the college/ institution and take admissions up to the last date of joining as indicated in the allotment letter for upcpmt counselling 2009 . Candidates are advised to report to the allotted college immediately after obtaining allotment letter so that they can appear in medical examination and document verification etc to be done by the college. They are advised not to wait for the last date of joining.
3. For admission in the college/institute, the candidates are to report to the allotted college/institution on or before 21-7-2008 along with allotment letter, all fee receipts issued from the counseling centre as well as all original certificates, admit card and reservation certificates etc. as applicable.
Phase-II : Part II - On-Campus On-Line Counseling Second Counseling ( 24-8-2008 To 26-8-2008 )
related tags :upcpmt counselling ,upcpmt counselling 2009,upcpmt counselling dates,upcpmt counselling cut off, last year cut offs,upcpmt 2008 cut offs