Sunday, July 26, 2009
Admission to Direct Second Year of Four Year Degree Courses in Engineering / Technology for the Academic year 2009-2010
Applications are invited from the eligible Maharashtra State Candidates for admission, through multiple rounds, to Direct Second year of four-year degree courses in Engineering/Technology in the
following institutions for the Academic Year 2009-10:
A. State Government/Aided Colleges, Unaided Nonminority Colleges, University Managed Institutes, University Departments [Except in UDCT, Aurangabad & five Autonomous Engineering Institutes viz. VJTI, Mumbai; COE Pune; SGGS IE&T, Nanded; WCE, Sangli and VIT Pune(Un-Aided)]
B. Such Unaided Minority colleges and/or such number of seats from Un-Aided Minority colleges which have given consent to form part of this admission process.
IMPORTANT: All such candidates who have confirmed or confirmed & subsequently cancelled their admissions to Direct second year of Engineering/Technology in any one of the aforesaid Autonomous Institutes are not eligible to apply for admission to Direct Second Year of Four Year Degree courses of Engineering/Technology of the institutes coming under CAP.
Maharashtra Directorate of Technical Education (www.dte.org.in/dse) offers Direct admission to 2nd year of the 4 year Degree Course in Engineering across Manarashtra for 2009 - 2010. Information about Course and details about dates are given on www.dte.org.in/dse
Eligibility Criteria for Degree Courses in Engineering/Technology:
The candidate must be Indian National and should have passed post SSC or post HSC diploma course in Engineering/Technology with minimum 60% marks of the Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education (MSBTE) OR of any other recognized Diploma / equivalent to the diploma awarded by the Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education (MSBTE) with English as the medium of instruction at diploma level OR any other AICTE approved institution which has been granted Academic Autonomy by the Government of Maharashtra or University in the State of Maharashtra.
Availability of Information brochure and submission of Online Application on www.dte.org.in/dse and Option Forms:
• Information brochure will be available at designated Application form Receipt Centers (ARCs) listed bellow between 11 AM to 5 PM as per schedule.
• All the information printed in the brochure is available on the website for browsing, printing and downloading on www.dse.org.in/dse.
• The cost of the Information Brochure is Rs. 400/- in cash for all the candidates.
• Aspiring candidates are required to fill the Online Application through the website at any of the ARCs as mentioned below OR the candidate can also fill it through any computer connected to Internet, either from home or cyber café and take the printout of the Online submitted Application Form for confirmation
at ARCs. In any case, candidate has to do the confirmation of submission of online Application Form at ARC only by producing the duly signed copy of the printout of online Application Form personally along with the attested Xerox copies (or Xerox copies with originals) of the required supporting
• Application Forms confirmed at ARCs will only be considered valid for further processing. No other mode of submission shall be accepted.
• The candidate should submit only one form. If it is found that the candidate has submitted multiple forms, his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
Schedule of activities for Degree Courses in Engineering/Technology 2009 Admissions:
1. Online Submission of Application Form through ARCs or from anywhere else through Internet for Engineering : http://www.dte.org.in/dse : 30/07/2009 03/08/2009 upto 5 PM
2. Sale of Information Brochure at all ARCs and Document verification (along with all Originals and attested true copies of supporting documents) and Confirmation of
Submission of Application Form at ARCs only: 30/07/2009 03/08/2009 upto 5 PM
3. Display of Provisional Merit List at ARCs and also on websites: 05/08/2008 at 5.00 PM
4. Submission of grievance applications, if any, at respective ARC 06/08/2009 07/08/2009 upto 5 PM
5. Display of Final Merit list at all ARCs and also on websites. 08/08/2009 at 5 PM The details schedule of display of vacancy position, submission and confirmation of Online Option Form for
CAP Round I, II, III shall be notified separately. Please read the Annexure I of the Information Brochure for steps of Centralized Admission Process.
Apply online to Direct Second year of four-year degree courses in Engineering/Technology in the following institutions for the Academic Year 2009-10 on www.dte.org.in/dse